Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Faces of Sofea - 9 mths old

Esok genap la 9 bulan umur Sofea.

Anak mama dah besar, makin cerdik..makin cantik! :)

Mama doakan Sofea membesar dgn sihat dan bijak, jadi anak yg solehah, jadi manusia yg berguna, suka membantu org, suka menggembirakan org, HORMAT org lebih tua dan semua yg baik2 la...AMIN..

Mama loves you so much and remember this always..This is my promise to you, Sofea - I am always here for you. I'll be there to guide you. I'll be there when u get your first menses. I'll be there to mend your first broken heart (hopefully takde,la), I'll be there when u are happy and sad and InsyaAllah...I'll be there when you become one lucky guy's wife.

And I will be in the labour room with you when you are about to deliver my grandchild - just like what Maktok did with me..

I love maktok :)


No comments:

Post a Comment