Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mama yg Hantu Shopping..

Oh please..how do i control my shopping nafsu? If masa bujang trang tang-tang I can't control myself to buy shoes, handbags etc...now dah ada Sofea, I can't control myself buying stuff foe her! I love looking at her toys, her dresses..even her food!

I think I've spent thousands on her stuff alone...let's see what's the damage


1) Lamaze PlayGym - dah tak pakai pun sekarang. but I dont regret buying this becoz Sofea loved playing with it. Now she's getting bigger, she prefers more adventurous toys..shld I keep this for future anak or sell it off?


2) Bumbo seat - lime green - terexcited tgk review dlm web..so decided beli je la. Torn between kaler purple or green ni..lastly bought the green colour sbb unisex sket..mana la tau in 2 yrs time Sofea ada adik boy pulak, kan?
3) Fisher Price Rocker - adoi...mama and Ayah Piya terpedaya. Masa Sofea around 3-4 mths, diakan payah to please..nak tidokan pun pyh, asyik nangis je. So, nampak kt Anakku this rocker, kitorg letak dia dlm rocker ni and she seemed to enjoy it very much! mama pun happy la...terus tak pikir pjg..beli. Sampai sekarang tak pakai...nasib baik ada Nuha. Blh dia pakai masa kt rumah Maktok :PByk lagi actually..tp segan la nak post sini. Nampak sgt mama rakus bershopping. Tp sebenarnya, niat mama nak Sofea happy..tgk dia suka sesuatu, mama pun beli.

Oh, her latest interest - Classical music! So mama bought her CD classical music hahahahaha...mahal tau!

No comments:

Post a Comment