Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mama yg Giler Shopping part 2

Sofea is now learning to stand up on her own (jatuh je byk hehe)... I was excited la like any new mommy would be. I saw these walker at Jusco nearby my ofc..cam best je. I esp like vtech punya..i think vtech has better quality toys than fisher price etc based on my experience la...

There are 2 types:
Mula2 I almost bought the one with steering tu because Sofea fondness of steering :)
But terbantut niatku bila tgk ada gambo ba alif ba ya on one of the key...alamak.....

So, I bought the 1st pic punya after doing my online research etc...it has gotten good reviews, and it was on sale at Babyland Summit....mama yg rakus pun apalagi...beli la...

So far, she enjoys playing with it..tp dia still tak reti nak tolak that thing. Slow slow ok sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment